01 March 2018

Diary of a cursed guy - Day 3


I’m starting to write this diary in the hope I will be able to rationalize what is happening to me, but I’m finding it hard to even write. I can’t stay calm! I don’t know what’s happening to me!

It all started three days ago, but really I didn’t start to get actually scared until yesterday. When I woke up the first morning I really didn’t notice anything that weird at first. I was just a bit surprised to not have my usual morning wood, and I felt strangely weak, and as incredible as it was I could have sworn that the kitchen counter was taller. I simply shrugged it off at first and went about my usual day, but when I got home in the evening I realized that something was definitely off. I did not have my five o’clock shadow, and my skin looked bright and soft, and I definitely had much less body hair than in the morning. I noticed that all my clothes were baggier and slightly oversized, even though they had always fit me perfectly, and this time there was no doubt that I had somehow become shorter. My hair looked longer, and my facial features seemed more delicate, while my legs, arms, and hands looked more slender and daintier. I was so confused and felt so weird, so I just decided to go to bed and hope that in the morning whatever was happening to me would have gone away.

Unfortunately when I woke up the next morning it had got even worse. I realized that I was not just weaker, but I was now frailer and more petite, and my whole figure looked drastically different. My hips were larger, my legs longer, and my belly flat, and I could swear that my chest had got softer. I had almost no body hair at all, and my skin was so soft and sensitive, while my hair had grown even longer. And not only was I missing my morning wood, but I noticed that my dick had got smaller. I looked unsettlingly androgynous, if not downright feminine. I started to feel really scared, so much so that I didn’t want to get out of my house that day, but I had important stuff to deal with, so I had no choice. That night I went to bed fearing what further changes I would have found when I would have woken up the next morning.

I could barely sleep for how scared and tense I was, and when I woke up all I could do was scream in my new high-pitched voice as I looked down at my now flat crotch and saw what was now between my legs. I had a pussy! I was a girl! And those hanging from my chest, although very small, were definitely breasts. As I looked at my reflection in the mirror I was speechless. My heart sunk when I saw that petite cutie staring back at me, with her long hair, modest tits, and slender figure. I was shaking and I would have shrieked again if I wasn’t still unsettled by my new voice. For the whole day I tried to figure out what the hell had happened to me, looking online if someone had ever gone through the same thing, but I could not find anything. The best solution I have come up for the moment in order to not have to face the world as a girl was to cut my hair the best I could and cover my new slender figure with baggy clothes, hiding my new delicate facial features under some shades, but it’s of no real use. This can’t be ignored anymore like I’ve done so far, but I have no idea of what to do in order to turn back into a guy. Hell, I don’t even know why I transformed! I have no idea what is going to be of me, and I’m afraid of going to sleep knowing that I may wake up changed even further.

1 comment: