11 March 2018

New desires


A fun idea by Wakka :) Enjoy!
I guess I deserved this. It wasn’t nice of me at all to say all those mean things about my girlfriend’s friend. True, she sleeps around a lot, and she’s a very easy girl. So what?! More power to her! I wish I had not been such a jerk to her. My life wouldn’t have come up to this. But how was I supposed to know that she was a very vindictive witch? As soon as she knew about all the mean things I’ve been saying about her, she cursed me. She was determined to teach me not to judge.

It was so sudden that I barely realized what was happening to me. I was having sex with my girlfriend, and we were doing some foreplay. She was blowing me, and it felt soo good. And yet something was off. Suddenly I wasn’t feeling that hard anymore, like my dick was shrinking, and yet I wasn’t feeling any less aroused. On the contrary, my dick never felt so sensitive. I soon started moaning for the pleasure, a pleasure like I had never felt before. And yet I was feeling my cock getting smaller and smaller, until my girlfriend was licking it instead of sucking on it. Unsettled by that alien feeling between my legs I looked down, and to my dismay I saw my girlfriend licking a pussy… my pussy! Only then I realized that it wasn’t only my genitals that had changed, but my whole body had transformed somehow. My legs were now smooth and toned, my belly was flat and hairless, and I had breasts hanging from my chest wiggling with every slightest move I made. Somehow I had transformed into a girl!

However my girlfriend didn’t look distressed or surprised at all. On the contrary, she was really digging it, and she was looking at me with eyes full of lust. I wanted to shake her off of me and try to figure out what had just happened to me, but what she was doing just felt so… sooo good! My new pussy was burning with desire, and I started to moan louder and louder as the pleasure kept washing over my body. I know I should have been way more scared by all that, but my mind couldn’t really focus on anything else besides my ecstasy, so in the end I just decided to enjoy the ride. Whatever was the cause of my transformation, it’s not every day that you get to experience lesbian sex.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes, and let my girlfriend keep working her magic on my new genitals. However soon I noticed something was changing. Not in my body, but in my mind. As much as I was enjoying the things she was doing with her tongue, I started to feel a different kind of urge. An irresistible desire to be fucked, to have my pussy filled. I was willing to consider that natural, but I soon realized that no amount of dainty female fingers, not even a strap-on, could have satisfied my new craving. My mind started wandering, as new unsettling images started to fill my thoughts. Images of men, of ripped, manly, muscular guys, with their huge thick cocks. I wanted them to fuck me, I wanted their manhood to fill me. And as I came to that realization, suddenly I wasn’t enjoying my lesbian experience anymore.

To my girlfriend’s disappointment I shook her off of me, and started to get dressed. I was incredibly aroused, and my pussy itched as I slipped into some panties I found lying on the ground. Apparently all of my clothes had transformed as well, but I didn’t think much about it. My mind was fixated on a single thought. I needed to find a man to fuck me, and I needed it as soon as possible. I ignored my girlfriend’s whining and got out of her house, and then headed straight to a bar where I was sure I would have been able to find what I was looking for. Sure, I wasn’t at my best having just got out of bed after some sexy time, but that didn’t really matter. With a bit of flirting I would have soon had a man in my bed fucking my brain out. And I did found what I was looking for. I found it over, and over again.

Since that day I have never really stopped looking for guys to hook up with. I’m a gorgeous girl after all, and with a Tinder profile and the right attitude it’s not difficult at all to find a good fuck. Unfortunately that kind of attitude didn’t do well to my reputation. Only after a while I discovered what the cause of my transformation was, and apparently that curse also changed the reality around me. A reality in which I was a woman, and a total slut. I hate all the shit I get for the way I behave. Why do they care for how many men I sleep with? Who are they to judge? I guess I got what I deserved. My reality has been basically flipped to one where I am the kind of person I used to scorn. I don’t know whether that witch has any intention of ever changing me back, maybe waiting for me to learn my lesson. But to be honest I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to go back to being a man. Sure, sometimes it is hard to endure all the mean things they say about me, but I can leave with it. What I could really never live without is the wonderful, amazing sex I have almost on a daily basis. There’s nothing as pleasurable and breathtaking as sex as a girl, and I would never give this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment