21 March 2018

Successful reeducation

Originally requested by MartiTG ^-^
<<Thank you for the coffee Janet.>>
<<No problem. So, you wanted to talk to me about Martin.>>
<<I… I don’t know what to do with him. I mean, what has happened to my sweet little angel. He’s so rebellious now. I constantly try to reach him but he just won’t listen to me.>>
<<Oh Martha, he’s a teenager. They all act like that at that age. He will grow out of it eventually.>>
<<Well it’s worse than you think. His grades are getting lower and lower, and I’ve been told by the teachers that he is even skipping classes. If he goes on like this he will fail the year. I even found a pack of cigarettes in his bag the other day. Cigarettes! I can’t just sit back and look at my son turning into a thug, but I don’t know what to do. I’m desperate.>>
<<Mmmm… maybe I have the solution.>>
<<What do you mean?>>
<<Here look… These rings have belonged to my family for generations. I know it may be hard to believe, but they have magical powers. They can swap bodies. All it takes is for two persons to wear them at the same time and poof! In a second they become each other.>>
<<You are talking nonsense.>>
<<I knew you would not have believed it, but I assure you it is true. I would let you try them, but once the swap takes place it takes a month for them to recharge, so for now you will have to just trust me. We’ve been friends for years, you know I couldn’t lie to you.>>
<<And what should I do with them?>>
<<I have a proposal for you. I will swap bodies with Martin. I will spend a month as him while he will be stuck as me. That way I will be able to get his grades back up and avoid to fail the school year, while he in my body will have to learn responsibilities. A month spent as a housewife and a mother will put him in his place and teach him a lesson. Trust me, it’s going to work.>>
<<O… ok Janet. I know I can trust you. I will do as you say.>>

 
<<What?! What do you mean?>>
<<I mean exactly what I told you. I’m not going back. This body is mine and I will not give it up.>>
<<Stop joking around. A month has passed, it is time for you to go back to being yourself.>>
<<I’m not joking. And I already am myself. Seriously, I’m not willing to return to my old life. Not after all that I’ve been through. I know it may be difficult for you to understand, but I really feel like this is the right thing to do. Like this is who I am supposed to be.>>
<<You can’t do this! This is not the real you! You’re a teenage boy!>>
<<Am I? Look at me. Does this body look like it belongs to a teenage boy? I don’t think so. Listen Martha…>>
<<Don’t call me like that! I’m your mother!>>
<<…Listen Martha, I really appreciate what you’ve done for me. Sure, at first I wouldn’t probably have even talked to you if I didn’t have to put on this farce for the neighbors and pretend like everything was normal.
I truly hated my new body, and all the alien sensation it was sending me. I hated my long hair, my new breasts, the emptiness in my crotch. I hated how my new chest would bounce around with every movement constantly getting in the way, and the way my hips would sway with every step. I hated having to remember to sit to pee, and having to wake up early in the morning to put on makeup and comb my hair properly. I hated the dresses, and the heels, and the bras and panties. It was so disturbing for me to look at myself in the mirror only to see the reflection of an adult woman looking back at me.
Not only did I have to get used to a new body, but a new life as well. I hated having to do all the chores, barely finding any time to rest. There are just so many things to tend to in a house. I hated to have to look after the kids, to cook the meals for everybody and to feel treated like a servant. But most of all I hated to sleep every night next to my husband. Next to a man. It was so unsettling every time he would caress me, and try to kiss me, or even worse wanting to make love to me.
But eventually I got used to it all. I accepted it, and I grew to love it. The chores after a while didn’t seem so demanding, and I got progressively better at them. And even though the kids would often be ungrateful or would just ignore me, it felt so good every time they would come to me for help, and every small act of affection filled my heart with glee. And in the end I realized that the love my husband was showing me was my greatest joy. He is so considerate, and caring. He makes me feel loved and protected. And the first time we made love was the most incredible experience of my life.
How can I give all of this up? How can I just quit this life after all the happiness it has brought to me?>>
<<You… you can’t do this! Janet…>>
<<Janet will be fine. Hell, she has already been a better son for you than I ever was. She’s doing great in school and she has quit on all that crap I was getting into. You were right, there’s a lot more in life than just rock ‘n’ roll. I have learned it, and now I’m not going back. I’m sure after we will all have accepted this we will be happy. We’re going to be fine Martha, I promise.>>
<<No, don’t talk like that! Martin, you are my son!>>
<<Not anymore. I’ve thrown away the rings anyway, so there’s no way to reverse this. Eventually you will accept it and maybe understand me. I hope we will keep being good friends, I don’t want to lose you. But until then I want you to refer to me just as Janet and to never call me Martin again. Martin is gone. I am Janet now. I’m a woman, a wife, and a mother. And that’s how it’s going to be from now on.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment