05 March 2018

Friends with benefits

Originally requested by Rincewind42 :)
<<There! Happy?>>
<<W… wow! You… you really are a girl! It really worked!>>
<<Yes! Your stupid voodoo spell did work indeed! What I would like to know is why? Why the fuck did you do this to me?>>
<<I… I didn’t know. I mean how could I have imagined that it would have actually worked? Magic isn’t real after all, right? This is crazy!>>
<<Well it is real! These tits are real! My pussy is real! Why did you do this?>>
<<Well I really wanted a girlfriend. Like, I have not been with a girl in months after I got dumped. It just was too much for me to go back dating and I couldn’t find anyone. It was so frustrating. So when I got my hands on that old spell book and I found one that would create for me the perfect girlfriend I just thought “Fuck it! It’s not going to harm anyone anyway”. How could I have imagined that it would have actually worked?>>
<<But why me? Why cast such a spell on your roommate?>>
<<I told you! It wasn’t supposed to actually work! You were just the easiest target. The spell needed someone to transform and it needed a flock of hair of the victim. Yours were just the easiest to collect. I’m sorry man. I really am.>>
<<Well you better turn me back right this instant. I feel strange. And not just because I’m a girl. I’m starting to feel… something. You seem so… different. You look kinda hot today. Fuck! Just turn me back to normal!>>
<<I… I’m sorry man. I don’t know how?>>
<<What?!>>
<<I swear I want to help you. But I got that book at a flea market and it was in a pretty bad state, with missing or torn pages, and those that are not missing are barely readable. When you called me and told me what had happened to you I tried to look for a solution but… there just isn’t anything useful in that book. I’m sorry.>>
<<Oh no, man, you’ll be sorry soon if you don’t find a way to turn me back! I’m not going to remain stuck as a girl! I’m… I’m… Fuck! What’s happening to me? I can’t keep my eyes off of you. You are so gorgeous. What’s happening to me? I… I’m getting aroused!>>
<<Those must be the other effects of the spell.>>
<<What… what other effects?>>
<<It’s as I told you. The spell was supposed to give me my dream girl. So I asked for a short hot blonde. And given how I got cheated on by my last girlfriend I also asked for her to be desperately and hopelessly attracted to me. And also to always be down to fuck.>>
<<Fuck you! This can’t be true! I… I don’t want this! I… oh god… I want you so bad! It’s driving me insane! For the love of god come here and take me! Don’t keep me waiting any longer!>>
<<I’m sorry man. I will find a way to turn you back, I swear. It’s just that you look so perfect, just as I wanted. This will be only temporary I swear.>>
<<Stop talking nonsense silly. Come here and fuck me for good. I can’t resist any longer.>>
<<Don’t mind if I do. You are going to enjoy this situation honey. I promise.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment