14 March 2018

Little by little - Part 1


This Anonymous request, as it often happens, slowly took a form of its own, so I decided that the best way to post it was to divide it in three short parts. Hope you'll like it :) 
When I was diagnosed with second puberty I wasn’t willing to let the fact that I was going to turn into a girl bring me down. Sure, it would be a dreadful perspective for any man worthy of being called such, and I admit that knowing that in just about a couple of weeks I would have had to say goodbye to my manhood forever made me feel completely hopeless at times. But a real man is not a man just because he has a dick between his legs. My spirit is not going to be crushed by the mere fact that I am now stuck as a frail and petite Asian chick. It has been quite traumatic to go from my ripped and strong male body to this weak new form. I feel so vulnerable. But my vigor is just the same as it was before, and I will not allow myself to give in to weakness and just happily embrace femininity and become some sort of doll like most of people do. I will become strong again, and show to the world that I’m not just a pretty princess or anything like that.

It is still quite strange to be back to my favorite gym as my new female self. Normally I would have headed straight for the bench press and started lifting, but now that I’m this frail I had to re-organize my whole routine, which now includes an awful lot of cardio. I always hated to run, since it doesn’t make you gain any muscle mass, but I’ll admit that it is nice to see how fast I’m progressing. I feel more and more fit and energetic! It is actually pretty great! I’m not really fond of how this pants envelop my legs and butt tight highlighting my new curves. I’m painfully aware of how all the guys around me stare at my ass every time I bend over or do squats. I know because I would have done the same if I was in their place. They don’t seem to be turned off at all by the fact that I used to be a guy just a few weeks ago. I feel like I’m a piece of meat! It is disturbing, but also kind of flattering. I guess I don’t mind this kind of attention all that much.


Whatever! Enough with these thoughts! I will not let them distract me from my objective! I may have lost my manhood and all my muscles I was so proud of, but this doesn’t mean I’m willing to give up on what has been my lifestyle for years now. I will get strong and ripped again, and then I’m positive all these thirsty guys are going to be much less confident once they see what a strong and empowered girl they are actually dealing with. I just need to work a bit harder so that my body better reflects my strong spirit. So don’t get distracted and focus on your training! No pain, no gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment