13 March 2018

Much better


Ffffuck! Yes! Oh this is nice. No, it is amazing! I could do this the whole day. I can’t believe how much my pussy has stretched. I honestly doubted I could take it all in, but now that I’m all wet and dilated it is going in so smoothly, and it feels great!

Oh fuck! Mmmmmhh… Oh, I don’t even care that now that I took this step I’m stuck like this, according to what that girl told me. I know I should still be furious as hell at her for having fucked my life up this badly, but honestly I ain’t even mad. Not only because right now I can barely think straight for how numbed by the pleasure I am, but also because if I get to feel like this every time I have sex I don’t ever want to turn back into a guy anyway.

It is so strange to be using what used to be my manhood to pleasure my new female parts, unsettling even. Except for the plastic material it has turned into, it all feels so familiar, from its shape to even the single veins. And to think that such a shaft used to hang from my groin until just a couple of days ago. I remember how scared shitless I was when I woke up only to find my usual morning wood missing and my dick laying on the floor, turned into a dildo. I thought my heart could have stopped when I saw the pussy that had took its place between my legs. It took me several hours of panicking and weeping for my lost virility before I realized that that could only have been that girl’s doing. The previous night, when I was hitting on her at the bar, not only she did not respond to my avances, but she also looked at me amused and somewhat condescending. That got me so mad that I called her a whore and got away, but before I could do so I heard her saying something about a curse. I shrugged it off thinking she was just some kind of lunatic. I could not have imagined that she actually had magical powers.

For the whole day my body kept changing, with my hair growing long and turning blonde, my skin becoming soft and smooth, and fat amassing on my chest and butt giving me round and plump forms. That night I had to go to the bar dressed in some female clothes I had to borrow, since there was no way I could have gotten out dressed in my oversized male ones. I had become so petite compared to my male self. Thankfully that girl was at the counter waiting amused for me to come to her. Unfortunately she apparently not only didn’t have any intention of changing me back right away, but she said that I would have had to earn my manhood back. If I managed to go a whole month without sex I would have changed back, but if I happened to reach climax as a girl I would have been stuck as one forever.

As crazy as it sounded it seemed like a pretty doable challenge. A month wasn’t that long after all, right? Well, for me it was. I have never gone maybe a week without sex. Girls were just crazy about me as a guy, and thanks to my equipment I could have always been sure that every conquest I made would have happily come back to me for more whenever I wanted. But it wasn’t just the sudden lack of sex I wasn’t used to that was bugging me. I realized that as a girl my sex drive was even stronger. I constantly felt so horny, and my whole body felt so sensitive that I could not even accidentally brush over my new tits without getting aroused. It soon became too hard to focus on anything beside the unsettling sexual fantasies I soon started to have, and worst of all for all that time I had my former manhood laying around as a painful reminder of what I was craving.

In the end I have not even got to the end of the first week. I just had to rub that itch. And I started with rubbing my clit. God that felt good. In a matter of second I was completely damp between my legs, and my dainty fingers were running so smoothly in and outside and over my pussy. But I soon realized that no amount of fingers could have quenched my thirst. Thankfully I had just what I needed right next to me. It was so big. I have always been proud of my manhood that earned me the nickname of “big-dick”. And in my new petite hand it looked even bigger. As I stuck it inside of me, and felt it stretch my insides, I couldn’t help but cry out. I always enjoyed the way I could make a girl scream, but now the cry of pleasure was coming out of my mouth, and it was so strange. So this is what all those girls felt. It is incredible!

I know I should stop right now, before it is too late. Technically I still have not climaxed. I just played around, constantly on the edge of orgasm, but I think according to the rules that witch has set for me I’m still not stuck like this. But how can I just stop and live peacefully through a whole month now that I know how good it feels. I want this! I want to come! All right, enough with the foreplay, it’s time to find out what all those girls felt. Being a well-endowed guy was great, but having a thick cock inside of me is much, much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment