01 March 2018

Diary of a cursed guy - Day 10


I know that like I should write of my progresses more often, but stuff like writing and all that junk just is so hard now, and like totally boring. If I like strain myself super hard I can maybe write some stuff, but I’d much rather focus on thingies that I totally love to do, like shopping! I like bought a totally gorgeous leopard dress today that looks so good on me, and like some beautiful heels to match it that make me look amazing!

Anyway, my body changed again and now it’s like even hotter than before. I have like a totally tiny waist and awesome legs that are so long and with like so much tight meat on them. My hips are like super-duper sexy, and people totally stop and stare at my bootylicious ass as I wiggle by, and my tits are so big and sexy. I love them! I hope they keep growing! I want to be even more sexy, and let everyone know what a sexpot I am. Also my hair have turned blonde which is like totally the best.

The strangest thing is that now it is like super easy for me to get all hot and bothered and stuff. Whenever I’m not like, thinking or doing other things, my head like totally start thinking ‘bout like rubbing my tits, sucking cocks, making out with hot studs and lots of other fun and sexy junk. I can control it an itty bit, but it’s like really hard and junk, but why do I have to control it? Being a slut is like super fun, and thinking ‘bout dicks all day is so nice and warm! And sex is soooo good! I don’t know why I waited so long to like hook with some hunk and like totally have him fuck my brain out!

I can’t wait to get to the club in my new outfit, and like dance, and wiggle my curves, and find a guy to fuck me for the night! This is the happiest I have ever been! I wonder what’s this feeling that I like should totally not act like this. Whatev’, I don’t care! This is just too much fun to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment