07 March 2018

Click!

Originally requested by SommerRay :)
Click! Click! Click!

Ass back! Chest out!
The lips are important. I must be seductive, but not whorish.
The tits are fundamental too. I must show them just enough. Allusive, not slutty.
My airs are perfect. I am perfect. I am gorgeous.

Click!

Now for the filters. I’m not sure which one would be better. Maybe I should just leave this one as it is. Yes, that will do. Just a nice, plain selfie in front of the mirror. My followers will love it, like they always do.
Posted! Now we just wait for those likes. I can already feel them flowing in the thousands. Looks like my popularity will keep growing. But… maybe I can take one more. Just another one, then I will get ready for my night out.

Click!

I can’t believe how much I changed. Not only physically. My second puberty was a huge change to go through. Suddenly transforming into a young girl, my life flipped upside-down. I wasn’t a man anymore, and I had to start from scratch. It was relieving in a certain sense, like a second chance at life. But never would I have guessed how much my personality would have changed.

I always hated taking selfies, I despised that superficial lifestyle. Always on the phone, every mundane moment of the day captured in a vain photo of myself. That just wasn’t my thing. But now everything has changed.
I’m addicted to it. I just love to bask in all the attention. I love seeing how many people like my photos, the boys drooling over my sexy body. I love it, and I will never give it up.

The phone! A notification! That’s not Instagram, that’s the sound of the Snapchat notification. I have been able to grow quite the following there too. Let’s see… Ugh! Another dick pick! That’s all I’m receiving lately. This one doesn’t look bad though. I wouldn’t mind to ride it for a bit. Perhaps I can pay this guy a visit later on in the night and have some fun. Now that I’m this gorgeous finding a good fuck is not a problem like it used to be when I was a guy. I will send him something as an appetizer. Let me get rid of this gown. I’ve become quite skilled at taking stunning nude picture of myself too. He’s going to love it, and I will enjoy having him crawling at my feet.

I’m beautiful, I’m perfect. And such beauty has to be captured.

Click!

1 comment: