28 March 2018

Dirty trick - Part 2


Can I really do this? I… I really don’t know whether or not this is the right thing to do. Can I really give up my life like that? Curse that damned warlock! Curse him to hell!

Not only has he turned me into a sex-doll, when the time finally came when the effects of the potion run out and I went back to being a human, I did not turn back into myself. Instead I became basically the human version of the doll he had transformed me into. I was now stuck as an Asian woman. And not only that, I now had no identity, or no life to speak of whatsoever. I had to start anew, and I did not know where even to begin with that. All I knew is that I had to get the fuck out of that guy’s apartment and try to find a place where to stay.

I was forced to become resourceful, and use whatever I had to my best. All I had now was my new hot body, and I soon discovered that after months of being used as a sex-toy it came pretty natural to me to use my it to get ahead in life. I managed in some way, and even though I was basically forced to become a whore, I think I have dealt pretty well with my new condition. That really is not that big of a problem.

The real problem is that I have realized that I can’t keep living like this! And I don’t mean as a prostitute, or a woman. I mean as a human! I realized that I miss being a doll, and live to just serve my owner and be used. Nothing I have experienced as a woman comes close to the incredible pleasure and sense of fulfillment I felt as a doll. No matter how many men I have sex with, no matter how inanimate I try to act, it just is not the same. I know it is fucked up to want to be an object, but I don’t care! I don’t want to be a woman! I don’t care about eating, or feeling, or even moving. I just want to be used and live to just serve my master.

That’s why I’m back to the old man’s shop. I’m here to ask him to give me back my old life as a doll. But now that I’m here I don’t know whether I can actually go all the way. Is it really the right thing to do? To just give up my life as a human? I really don’t know. All I know is that these thoughts are going to drive me insane eventually if I don’t do something about them. Fuck! Damned the day I stepped into this shop.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you picture her struggle to take her decision ^^
    Very well done
    Thank you so much^^

    ReplyDelete