12 March 2018

The TG War - Part 6: Finale


Last chapter of the TG War collaborative series! ^-^
Yasmina woke up pleased at her actions of the previous day. She smiled wondering what decision her friend Rachel would have taken about her future. The mere thought of the dirty tricks she had played on her during the past few days made her smirk. Would she have decided to go back to being a woman for the rest of her life, or would she instead have found a way to keep her new gay relationship with Marco going? She had admittedly got really invested in their romance, and she had also to admit that it was cruel to have put her friend in front of such a hard decision. But Yasmina had always enjoyed messing with beings less powerful than her and causing misery to them. And as a writer there really was no being more powerful than her. Genies, witches, demons… other writers, no one could have ever harmed her as long as she had the power of her imagination. Or so she thought.

She was so high on her amusement and megalomania that she didn’t even notice the changes her body had gone through during the night until she was already in the bathroom. Only when she pulled down her pants and panties to take a leak she finally came to the full realization of the new equipment now hanging from her groin. As soon as she saw that dick spring out of her underwear and flap left and right she shrieked and started fidgeting. Why did she had a dick?! How was that possible?! She then heard a laughter come from behind her, and when she turned around towards the mirror she saw Rachel’s amused face laughing at her from the reflection.

<<So, how do you like your new equipment? Feels strange, but rather nice, doesn’t it?>>
<<You bitch! So this is all your doing!>>
<<Well, no shit! Who did you think it could be? Latina?>>
<<How? How have you done this to me?! I’m a writer, the most powerful kind of being in the world! And I’m a far better writer than you! How could you have done this?!>>
<<First of all, try to be a bit more humble. Secondly, there’s actually a power way stronger than anything you can imagine.>>
<<And what is it?>>
<<Love.>>
<<…Fuck you and that fairytale bullshit!>>
<<I’m not joking. By making me enter a relationship with Marco I have achieved a power that I didn’t believe possible. I’m not going to change back into a girl forever. Not for now at least. I want to see where this path is going to take me, and who knows, I may actually decide to become a man forever just in order to be with the guy I fell in love with.
But even though I’m unsure about what the future holds for me, at least I can have my revenge on you for the evil tricks you have played on me. So I decided that the least I could have done to get back at you was to give you some new assets to have fun with. You know, just to give you a taste of your medicine.>>
<<So… how do I change back then?>>
<<Well, it’s fitting you mentioned fairytales. Did you know I have always been fond of beauty-and-the-beast-like stories? Well, I made it so that the only way for you to go back to be your gorgeous self is to learn to love another and earn his or her love in return. Otherwise you will be stuck with a dick between your legs forever.
While I believe that the fact that you are now a shemale is not going to be that big of an obstacle for you to find someone who is attracted to you, I’m positive that he or she will have a much harder time loving you despite your bitching personality and bad temperament. So if I were you I would learn to behave myself and try to be a little more likeable in the future.
Then again, maybe you will find out that having a dick is actually great, and you will not want to change back. I’m sure you will have fun finding that out. Goodbye and good luck honey!>>

With those words Yasmina was left alone pondering on what she had just learned. Love… definitely not a thing for her. She had a long way ahead of her in order to break the curse, and yet she was strangely fascinated by the power that those pesky emotions could actually held. But most of all she was fascinated by her new genitals. For the longest time she stared at that shaft, jumping and shaking her hips in order to make it flap up and down and swing left and right, until she finally mastered the courage to grab it and find out how it actually felt. After all if she was going to find someone to love, that could not happen without discovering how sex felt like. “Might as well have some practice and enjoy my new equipment” she thought amused.

Well, that was our story :) We hope you had just as much fun reading it as we had writing it ^-^
This was something quite new for both of us, and it would be amazing to see other captioners collaborate in the future to different projects :)
Until then stay tuned for more cute captions as usual as well as for awesome new stuff :*

2 comments: