19 March 2018

Swap Motel - From employee to client


Following encouragement and suggestions from a couple of users, especially from KimKat, I decided to try to turn an idea flashed out in an old caption into perhaps a new series or something like that :)
I don't know how much mileage I will get from this simple idea, but maybe I will have a little more fun with the concept ^-^
They say that life is easy when you’re handsome, and everything is simply given to you. Oh, I wish it was that simple. For all my life I always relied on my looks to get what I wanted, and for the most part I never lacked anything. It sure was nice to score with all the chicks I wanted, and to see people treating me better just because I was attractive. But when it comes to find a job, being good locking can’t really compensate for a lack of education and skills. I thought I would have had it easy and simply become some kind of model or something like that, but apparently it is way harder than I thought, and so in the end in order to make ends meets the best use I could find for my good looks was to become an employee of the Swap Motel.

In a certain sense it was kind of an obvious option. While I have enjoyed being gorgeous my whole life, the world is full of people that are not that lucky, and that simply wish they could be as attractive as I am, even if just for a night. And the Motel gives them that possibility. They pay me pretty well for lending my body to strangers, and all I have to do is just waiting in this room in their bodies for them to be finished. I’m basically getting paid to sit on my ass and do nothing. I guess life really is easy if you are handsome after all.

Sure, I got my body back in questionable conditions one or two time, but the rule is that as long as they are in my body clients of the Motel can do basically everything with it, while I have to return theirs just like as they have left it. So that kind of sucks. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t have my share of fun nonetheless. Like this time for instance. This is pretty interesting. For the most part people who rent my body are old men who wish to be young and strong again, or fatsos who can’t wait to bang some hot chick while having a ride in my amazing body. Never before I’ve been a woman. And not just any woman, but a pretty hot one too. Sure, she’s perhaps a bit on the chubby side, but I know I would have enjoyed having some fun with all this meat. Especially with these humongous tits.

I wonder why she wanted to be a man. Is she a lesbian who was looking for the equipment to have some fun with chicks? Or is she here just for a bit of experimentation? Whatever it is, I’m glad for once I’m helping some pretty girl, instead of some old pervert who wants to relive his youth or something. Especially since I can actually have some fun in a client’s body for once. This is… fascinating. Never before I had considered the possibility of being a girl, but since I’m here I might as well take advantage of the situation and… experiment a bit as well.

Oh god this feels so good. It’s amazing! Fuck, why would this girl give up this gorgeous and sensitive body?! I know that if I could feel this good every time I masturbated that would be basically all I would do for the whole day. I guess some people simply don’t know how lucky they are. I can only hope for her to enjoy her time in my body enough so she will return to use it, therefore lending me her body for more. Otherwise I will have no choice but to come back to the Motel as a client, looking for some gorgeous female body to have some fun into.

4 comments:

  1. What is name of girl? where you find this link??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue XD Just an image I had laying around in my folder for a while :P

      Delete
  2. Kimkat here,
    As always, this is a great caption. And such a great official start for a new series. I hope I can, even if just once, go to the swap motel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really means a lot said by an amazing captioner like you :) Thank you for the kind words ^-^ And of course I will be happy to have you as a client of the motel whenever you want ;)

      Delete